Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me

Source: http://www.kateconnick.com/

Thanks Rover - that about sums it up!  It's my birthday today.  I'm 36 ... downhill slope now.  But there's so much to look forward to in the next year.  Holiday to Hawaii in 10 days time - woo hoo!  Then getting the surgery out of the way (that in itself is not something to look forward to so much), then spending 3 months recovering, having good times alone with my husband & preparing ourselves before hopefully getting up the duff fairly quickly (whilst having fun trying!).  We'll see ... will be interesting to see what's going on around here next year on my 37th birthday.

As it is July, I've certainly had my share of crappy weather birthdays in my life.  But I think this one might just win.  Hope everyone in Sydney stays dry and safe.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Have a lovely time whatever you do.
    Enjoy your holiday! Can I fit in your suitcase!!!
    Don;t forget on the baby making front... "PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT!"
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday!!! - 36 was a great year for me too. just a word of warning, we thought we'd have great fun 'trying' too but conceived first month...a bit of a shock:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!