Friday, March 25, 2011

Beautiful, REAL Women

Hi Readers ... well, I survived my first week on the new job & it's pretty good so far.  Very busy already, which is unusual in a first week.  Normally you're twiddling your thumbs for at least a week until someone has time to even talk to you properly.  But in this case, they were so eagerly anticipating my arrival, everyone's eyes have lit up when I've been introduced & clearly they've had a backlog of work waiting for me!  This is good, as I'm usually bored in jobs (no matter how much everyone around me complains of being soooo busy) ... and there are some interesting, sexy projects to work on.  I may be finally getting a bit of mojo back re: work.

Anyhoo, that's just a quick update - have more news later.  But this blog post is not about me.  It's about my friend Tara.  I went to school with Tara (yes, a million years ago) & she is truly what you'd describe as a good egg.  She has entered a competition all about women representing their body shape.  I love this concept, and she is a great person so I'd really love to see her win.  And she looks smokin' hot!  So please, my dear readers, vote for Tara.  And tell your friends - spread the word, help Tara win $3000!!!

http://theartofshaping.com.au/competition/profile/tara-doyle

1 comment:

  1. Yippie for loving your new job!
    And I will be back later to check out Tara...
    Got to go off and vote... Grr.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!